Open the door to fun, discovery and international competition!
Start your own GO Club!
Genius Olympiad provides GO Clubs in the U.S. with $100 start-up funding. Club members prepare and submit environment-focused projects in one or more categories.
- Art, creative writing, music, short film
- Science, robotics, engineering
What do GO clubs need?
- At least 5 youth member in grade 8-12
- An adult adviser who will be responsible for the youth
- A place to gather at least biweekly for meetings and project planning
- Online project updates
- Internet resources such as GeniusOlympiad.org and ScienceBuddies.org
What can GO clubs do?
- Explore environmental issues in the neighborhood…and the world
- Follow member interests via individual or two-person team environmental projects
- Make a difference in the community with a service project
- Inspire young children and adults with members’ own caring and action
- Submit projects for consideration by GENIUS Olympiad (deadlines on GeniusOlympiad.org)
Note to teachers, parents, and community volunteers: Contact Genius Olympiad about becoming the adult adviser of a new GO Club. Genius Olympiad will provide U.S. GO Clubs with organizing materials and $100 start-up funding; students will receive GO t-shirts when they submit their projects. Advisers don’t need to be scientists, artists, or entrepreneurs. Advisers simply want kids to dream big and care about the world around them.
Clubs can launch service projects about an environmental issue important to them and to their community. For more information, email email@example.com.
Download the GO Club flyer to tell others about this opportunity: